AccuAid Care Services - Flower Mound, TX

AccuAid Care Services - Flower Mound, TX has yet not published prices.

• Laundry
  • Medication Reminders
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene

[Name removed] was very nice and easy to deal with but our circumstances have changed now. I have fallen and had to get mom in home quickly. We are going to use [name removed]. Thank you for trying to help.

Amber Masood

It was our pleasure to care for your mom. Thank you.

Accucaide

Accuaide Services were brought in by Charitable Hospice to help me with my Mom. I met with [name removed] from Accuaide and she sent over [name removed] to help clean and do Moms laundry. We love having Martha. She is so personable and does an excellent job. I highly recommend using them. They have helped me immensely with her in taking off a lot of the load.

Amber Masood

Thank you Karen for providing us an opportunity to care for your mom.

AccuAid Care Services provides compassionate and reliable non-medical home care to seniors and elderly with their daily care needs. Individuals with Alzheimer's,Dementia,Parkinson's or various other diseases benefit from the care we provide that caters to their unique needs.

Our friendly and dedicated caregivers can also provide warm companionship for seniors and respite care for families. All of our caregivers are bonded and insured and we run a comprehensive, national criminal background check before hiring our employees.