BrightStar Healthcare - Wichita, KS

BrightStar Healthcare - Wichita, KS has yet not published prices.

Our clinically based model of care provides full client oversight, including clinical and environmental assessments, supervision of our RNs, LPNs and CNAs, and comprehensive case management to make sure you and your loved ones receive the highest quality of care. BrightStar also works hand-in-hand with physicians, referral sources and other healthcare professionals to ensure continuity and coordination of care, effecting the best possible outcomes for our clients.

Good Home Care

Everything is going well for my mother since she started to receive home care from this agency. They have good to work, and have sent out good care givers. They are taking good care of her, and her needs. All is well, and I would recommend this home care agency.

An ok service

They made setting up the service fairly easy. They did explain things upfront. The caregivers that came out to the house were on time and helped with light housekeeping. I would recommend this service with a few reservations. We did have a small problem of one of the caregivers not being able to make it and one day they could not find someone to come in to replace them.

Everything is going great!!

I am pleased to say so far we have had a great experience with this company. The caregivers that come out to my parents house have all been very friendly and have taken the time to get to know them on a personal level. They have showed up to all of our appointments on time and are always professional. I would defiantly recommend this company to anyone interested in a home health care company.

Great Start

To this point in the care of my mom and dad (24/7 for 10 days), Bright Star folks have been responsive, skilled and kind. The leadership has been responsive to our requests, the caregivers have demonstrated high capabilities, and they have consistently projected kindness to my parents.

They were mostly reliable, but not completely.

They were mostly reliable, but not completely. There were a couple of times when a caregiver didn't show up.

It has been satisfactory and above.

It has been satisfactory and above. They have done a good job.

Unprofessional

We don’t use them anymore. They sometimes won’t show up or would be late. They to hire a lot of unprofessional people because they are in a hurry to fill spots. One lady wanted to borrow money from us. There were also some really great people there, but there were just that there were some that weren’t. It seemed they put up with it to just to keep the spots filled.