Absecon Manor Nursing and Rehabilition Center - Absecon, NJ

Absecon Manor Nursing and Rehabilition Center - Absecon, NJ has yet not published prices.

Great Stay!

My mother had a great stay in the rehab section after her stroke. The rehabilitation staff were wonderful with her. The nurses and staff were also very nice. The place was clean and the food was not bad. My mom was able to get back home independently. We would come back if she needed rehab again.

Very horrible place. Staff meaning clericals & unit managers & very friendly as is activites dept. It's non-friendless you receive when you enter from lady @ desk whom I believe just came back too it after short time away & admiinstraive isn't friendly he pops out & about rt back in. I see each time new faces but never see old ones big turn over in help sadly residents suffer from it as well it's there home & they look forward seeing same faces daily. Sadly other nursing homes in area don't seem suffer or have huge turnover in staff as this one. Sometimes they are badly short staff nursing which patient suffers for that.