Very Good Care

All I know is that all of the staff caregivers are taking very good care of my loved one while he is with the 19th Park Ave Home Care and they are helping him to feel happy, so everything is going great with them.

A very nice place very clean and all the staff are very accommodating and very hospitable.
The owners are both medically knowledgeable because they are both nurse and physical therapist. I am highly recomending this place for residents who have highly needs a loving, compassionate and a real care.

Review of 19th Park Ave Home Care Alzheimer's / Memory Care in San Mateo, CA

The personnel are the best. I have not chosen this place only because the room available was too small.

Language Barrier

It wasn't any place that I would have put my mother. They're all Filipino and I couldn't communicate with the woman.

Park Ave Care Home is a continuing care nursing and rehabilitation center located in Arlington, MA. Whether your stay is short or long term, our staff of physicians and nurses is here to provide quality care. We are known for providing personalized and exceptional care. Our assisted living facility takes pride in caring for others in a dignified and respectful manner. Here at Park Ave Care Home our amenities are in place to make you feel at home. Residents can enjoy spacious semi-private and private rooms. Our rooms are equipped with state of the art technology that includes flat screen televisions, high-speed wireless internet. Our elegant dining area is a great social hub, where we prepare mouth watering meals and snacks daily. Our meal plan can be specialized according to dietary needs. We will be of assistance to your loved one round the clock. We assist our residents will daily needs that range from general housekeeping to our in house hair salon. Rehabilitation therapy is dedicated to enhancing our residentÆs mobility. Our comprehensive rehab program is staffed with trained professionals that specialize in occupation, speech, physical and respiratory therapy.