Wyndcrest Assisted Living - Rochester, IL

My mom's outstanding care

This is a great community for care. I like the staff who keep me informed on her progress. The variety of meals is healthy with a good choice that is available. I like knowing that she is active with the other residents. I feel that other families would be very happy with the care that is received and for the good value.

Very Good Community

My sister is doing very well since her move to this community. Everything is working out very well, and I'am pleased with her move here. They are taking good care of her, and her needs. This is a community I would recommend.

Not what we were looking for...

The Wyndvrest was too much like a nursing home. My mother did not need much assistance and this place was more of an assisted living. Other than that, the staff was all friendly, but it was not what we were looking for.

Wyndcrest Assisted Living:Staff is ...

Wyndcrest Assisted Living:
Staff is very friendly and accommodating. They offer a nice variety of foods. They offer the regular menu along with the short order menu items to choose from. My mom really enjoys it. She calls it a home away from home. They treat her really well when she's there. The rate of the faculty is reasonable. Anytime we need to go out of town, we check with Wyndcrest to see if they have any availability, and usually they do. They are very accommodating.

Wyncrest is the best home away from home there is!

This has been the best choice! Tami, the ED has been fantastic in the way she has made Mom feel at home. All of the CNA's are wonderful with Mom and they really care. Mom has been there for about two weeks and she just told me again tonight that she feels at home and is very comfortable in her new setting. The food is good, they get mom to mix and mingle a bit (she is not a social butterfuly but they are working on that), when she needs assistance they are always right there. I and my sister are very pleased!

They have feedback with their residents, and they hear their residents.

It's clean and the staff is friendly. The only complaint we have is the food, dad complains about the food. I've had it and it's not great, but it's not bad, they are working on it and they are aware of it. They have feedback with their residents, and they hear their residents. They are good with communication. We picked them because it just clicked with us.

They were great! They took wonderful care of him.

They were great! They took wonderful care of him. Checking on him often. He was a hard guy to get along with but they handled him really well and he even bragged about them. He never complained about the meals. We were pretty happy with them. I felt like we were getting more than our moneys worth. He would sit in his apartment and look around and say he's never been anywhere this nice in his entire life. We've even referred other people there.