Chatham Villas of South Park - Chatham, IL

Nice people!

We are very impressed with the staff at the Chatham Villas of South Park. The place is clean and well maintained. My loved one will have to move because she needs a higher level of care, but the place took good care of her while she was there.

Great Place

My parents have only been residents of the facility for only a couple of weeks; however, both my sister and I have been impressed thus far. Overall, my parents have not mentioned any issues/concerns to date.

Outstanding Service!

The staff was very very good. They have been there for my loved one through the transition period. The food can use improvement, but they do offer a good variety. The community offers activities I don't know what they are, but only because my loved one has not been involved yet. I would recommend this community to others.

very impressed with this facility. Staff great and rooms were good size and exactly what Mr Smith was looking for. Cost was within his budget and chose this facility to move to at end of Sept. Nice area for the dog to run and not bother other folks.

A Suitable Place For Us

Our care has been a fine experience since we have moved in. The community is continuously clean everywhere in the facility. My wife and I like the meals that are prepared here. I would suggest our community to a family or friend.

Very Helpful Administration

My mother has adjusted pretty well to this community. I'am pleased with everything they have done for us. They do keep the community well maintained, everything looks nice and clean. The staff is good, I haven't had any problems with the staff. The administrator is very helpful, and he is always on call. She is trying some of the activities they offer. The food is decent, but they could accommodate her diet better. I know she is being cared for well. This is a community I would recommend.