Villas of Holly Brook - Chatham - Chatham, IL

We Had a Good Visit

On the tour we saw it was an assisted living place. We really liked it but we thought my mom would not have qualified to live here. She needed more assistance for her dementia. We felt it was not going to work out and it didn't seem like a fit.

Can't say enough good things!!!

My mother is doing great and has settled in very well into this community. They have many activities and they do a very good job of encouraging her to go. I like that the place is all one level, and there are no stairs or elevators. The staff is all very attentive and the food served it is great. The place is $2000 less a month than other places we were looking at, I am very happy with our decision to chose this one.

Not good for those who need a lot of assistance

We had high hopes when we moved into this facility. The director was very, very nice! Things have not gone well from the beginning, but that seems to have more to do with ownership than management. When the director left, things changed for the worse. My loved one is not getting the proper care they need. We have visited the hospital various times. An employee lied about my loved one. Laundry isn't being returned and garbage is not being taken out. The physical building is very nice. There are several people there that are nice but, overall it has been a bad experience. This would be a good facility for a person who is mostly independent, but a person who needs much assistance is not going to get it.

very nice facility as well and staff very nice. Community fee and residential fee a little higher was why the other facility was chosen.

The whole staff was very welcoming

The whole staff was very welcoming at The Villas of Holly Brook. They make a point to check on the residents at least four times a day. The food is really good there too. It has been an all around good experience at this facility.