Centennial Pointe Assisted Living & Arbors - Springfield, IL

Lovely facility and the staff were easy to work with--answered all our questions and made us feel comfortable if we decided to place Mom there.

Mom has blossomed here!!

Mom is eating good, walking more and enjoys the company. The staff that are there are so loving with the residents. It does seem like they are a little understaffed as I do not think mom is getting checked on as often as she was supposed to. There is a nurse on site all day and night. I have good communication with the staff and I would recommend this community.

Friendly Staff!!

This community was comfortable for my mother-in-law. The staff was very friendly. The food did not have a good taste to it and did not look very appealing. It was like a studio apartment with a small bathroom and no kitchen. The staff is very friendly at this place.

Very, very pleased.!

We are very pleased with group of people. They have been great with my loved one. The room is clean and we never have had to have any issues. The food is good as well. I would recommend them to friends and family.

This community gets my recommendation!!

Centennial Pointe Assisted Living is a good place. The only complaint my Mother in law has is that the food is cold when she receives it. The staff are wonderful and friendly. She has not yet been able to participate in any activities as she has been a little ill since moving in. The community and the grounds are clean and well maintained.

Nice place, overall!

Our experience with Centennial Pointe has been a positive one, overall. It's a clean, well kept place, and I think they do a good job taking care of the residents. Some of the care staff seem to be on the younger side, but you can tell they genuinely care about the residents and extend a real effort in accommodating their needs.

Very happy

Things are going well and I think he is getting adjusted. He is sleeping in his own bed and he is starting to eat really well. So far, I am very happy with the place. It is small and he gets the attention he needs. If there is something that he does not like for a meal, they will go and fix him what he wants and I appreciate that. If he has to be away from home, this is a good place for him to be.

Professional staff

Centennial Pointe is a really nice community. It is always clean and well organized here. The staff is very professional and nice and they seem to do a good job of connecting with the residents. So far, we have had a good experience here.

Good place

They are really good there. I wish they would provide transportation to get the clients to different appointments,

highly recommend

At Centennial Pointe Assisted Living & Arbors everybody was great while he was there. The caretakers were extremely caring and attentive. They even went through hospice care with us and asked all the right questions. Questions I didn't know to ask. I would highly recommend this facility.