Perfect Place for My Mom

I would like to give a review for Woodville Manor on Antares Street in Riverside. Our 88 year old mother has been in this home now for 3 months. Initially, I read the very poor reviews for this home, and we were quite concerned with this place, but when we decided on taking a chance—mom was placed in the very capable hands of [removed](the owner) and her team of committed workers.
Here is my Review:
I never worry about my mother’s care: A visiting nurse on the first visit to check on mom asked us where we found this place. He said the place is immaculate/caring caregivers. He also said he would HIGHLY recommend Woodville to anyone in need of a senior care home.
The food is made with each client in mind. My mother can’t handle heavy meals at night….Elena her major caregiver lovingly will bring her ice cream (her favorite).
If you have a preference for meals—Lumi will accommodate. She makes homemade vegetable soups every day for her clients.

The place is Immaculate
The caregivers honor the elderly—they aren’t just clients—they become family to each caregiver.
The food is nourishing.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WOODVILLE MANOR.
God sent this haven for my mom—and we are most thankful!

Visited this home prior to ...

Visited this home prior to contacting A Place for Mom (recommended by Magnolia Rehab social worker). Liked Luminita (very caring person), but wasn't very impressed with home. Seemed dark, depressing and impersonal. Caregivers seemed cold and stern; didn't sense they had a lot of rapport with residents. Private room available, but home felt like a place to 'warehouse' until he dies, and not much more.

Woodville Manor is committed in providing our residents with high quality care in a non-institutional environment. Because this is a house located in a neighborhood of family homes our residents feel secure and comfortable, almost like an extension of the life they had previously enjoyed. Each home is licensed for six non-ambulatory residents and is approved for dementia care. Our high staffing ratio of two caregivers for every six residents allows us to deliver personalized service to each resident and their families. Individualized attention is given to our residents. All medical and dental appointments are accompanied by a registered nurse who take a personal intrest in their continued good health, comfort and well-being. We are ideally located near a shopping mall, doctor's offices, church, and community hospital. Come in and see how Woodville Manor can take the work and worry out of your life!