Galleria View Villa - Riverside, CA

VERY HAPPY WITH CARE

I TRANSFERED MY FRIENDS MOTHER(I'M DPOA)AT GALLERIA FROM ANOTHER FACILITY.I SHOULD OF PLACED HER HERE SOONER.[Removed] AND HER HUSBAND ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND TAKE EXCELLENT CARE OF THE RESIDENTS IN THEIR CARE.FACILITY IS CLEAN AND INVITING.THEY TAKE INTEREST IN EACH RESIDENT AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO PARTICIPATE IN ACTIVITIES.HOME COOKED MEALS [Removed]MAKES GREAT PEACAN/CHOC COOKIES.EVERY TIME IV'E COME TO VISIT MY FRIENDS MOTHER SHE'S CLEAN,HAIR BRUSHED AND DRESSED---MOST OF ALL SHE'S HAPPY .

Daniela out of town but inv...

Daniela out of town but invited me to tour home anyway. Caregiver didn't tell me much more than what I could see for myself. Well-kept home, residents neat, clean, happy and eager to tell me how much they liked living there. Private room available; small but OK. He would be only male resident. Per caregiver, residents do little else besides watch TV.