Country Terrace Stanley - Stanley, WI

If your looking for a family environment

I truly can not say enough positive compliments for the staff at Country Terrace. Over the almost two years my mother has been there due to dementia, we have found the staff to be diligent, kind and very personable to not only our mother but our entire family. Myself and two siblings all live outside the area and never notify staff when we are coming for visits and always find our mother very well cared for when we arrive. I live in Washington, D.C. and find the staff willing to keep my updated on her care. I often say that I miss my mother horribly but don't have to worry about her because I know she is in excellent hands. She is treated like family.

Would not recommend this place

The Country Terrace in Stanley has less than optimal care for the residents. Director is the most uncaring person along with most of the rest of the staff. No activities, no resident interaction, no snacks offered even though this us what is told when you move your loved one in there. Workers spend more time on checking cell phone and on smoke breaks than taking care of residents. I would not recommend this place to any family considering putting there loved one at this assisted living.

Ryan Thomas

Hello, we would like to apologize for your negative experience at our facility. We would like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind giving us a call at [removed] at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your trust.