Seven Hills Place - Rome, GA

Seven Hills Place - Rome, GA has yet not published prices.

Review of Seven Hills Place

Both my parents moved in together in [date removed] . The staff was great and continues to be like family to them. They feel loved and cared for by them all. We feel fortunate to have such wonderful people watching over them.

Review of Seven Hills Place

Clean, caring people, great activities for residents

I would not Dare.

Bad management and the caregivers are lazy. Not friendly when you ask them can they help with your family member. Caregivers stay on their phones all day and the nurse and ED is nowhere to be found when you need answers about something. Horrible.

We are pleased with this community.

The food at this community is very good and they offer a variety of healthy choices. They have a very good activities program. The housekeeping staff are good. They take good care of my loved one. They react well and have good interaction with her. This community is in a good location for us. They fit her needs and I would recommend this community.

Great experience!!

I had a really great experience at this community during my tour. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to give my father and I lots of great information about there facility. They also where very professional and patient with all of the questions we had for them. It was just not the right fit for him and we decided on another place for him.

Good tour!

My brother toured the Seven Hills Place because I was not able to and said it was very nice. The place was clean and maintained well and all of the staff were very friendly. He did not have anything negative to say.

Comfortable Living !!

My loved one has really been enjoying his new living environment. He is enjoying the dinning experience as well as the delicious meals they serve three times a day. My dads apartment is comfortable and spacious and the housekeeping team does a great job at keeping the studio well maintained.

Thank you!

So grateful to have found this haven!

Unfriendly Staff!!

My father was in this community and i was not very happy with the care he was receiving. The staff would not pay attention to him. There was a lack of communication with the community's side. They offer activities but my father was not able to participate. The community is clean and very nice itself.

I would recommend it.

My loved one lives here at Winthrop West Memory Care, and so far they are doing a pretty good job. I would recommend it. She likes to go to the salon here and get her hair and nails done. So far it's working out.

large rooms available for a fair pric...

large rooms available for a fair price (place in Calhoun charges more for a smaller room); does provide respite care.