My Parent's Love it here

I'm so happy that I found this community for my parents the staff are very nice and caring. The care level is great here is one of the reasons I chose this place also. They have a great place to go outside and lounge. It is very clean and tidy. They love the food too I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

My wife's comfort and care

We liked the care from the this staff. They were caring and helpful to the needs for my wife. I liked knowing that she was in a clean environment. The menu has a lot of healthy choices. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Very nice, clean facility. Mom has her own private room with private accessible bath. Max capacity is 18-22 residents. They use a pendant call system when she needs assistance with toileting. Upstairs level has a common area with a large table where one can read, do crafts or just hang out. They try their best to have some activities going on but I think they could try to do more to keep some the residents active and not just stay in their rooms. They try to have an outing at least once a week. They should reconsider having at least two choices for meals as not everyone likes the same food. This is one of the better care home facilities in our opinion.

Wilson is very good for someone who needs a lot of care, medication, etc. Not a place for independent living.

They're doing great.

They're doing great. They are very responsive when I call and ask about my loved one. My loved one is very happy and the people are lovely, and she says the food is good. She says she hasn't eaten the same thing twice, since she's been there. I would rate them somewhere between a four and a five.

This is more of a group hom...

This is more of a group home and would not appeal to my father. Residents have one room and he would really want a study as well as bedroom and a larger property.

Very Nice and Brand New

I wasn't there, but my mom said that she had a really good time. She was only there for a week during a respite stay because the place that she had previously stayed at was full. The food was really good! She had her own room since the community was not at full capacity. It is brand new. They just opened in July and we were there in September, so they weren't fully operational yet. The building is beautiful.