Whitney Place and Whitney Suites - Westborough, MA

• Special Diet Preparation
  • Computer Lab
  • Cable Included

Great Value for the cost

Whitney Place is good for people with mid dementia and can still function on their own. Staff is hands off and not overly attentive. Sometimes they argue with the residents. Duties are assigned and followed per their role. For example, there is an Activities person who does social groups, painting, singing, etc. The care taking staff do not participate in activities, rather they do daily care and serve the food. Care Coordinator is fantastic and keeps a pulse on what is going on.

Pleasant Tour

I had a nice experience with my tour of this community. Everyone was nice, and kind to my family, and I. The community was nice, and clean from what I saw. The staff I met was nice, and helpful. They answered my questions, and my tour was a good one overall.

Great Place

Whitney Place at Westborough was a very nice and clean community that we toured. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We chose another community that was a better match for our needs.

Lovely Staff

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far we have no complaints of how things are going for her. The property is clean and they have a great activity program that I am hoping she gets involved in when she feels up to it. The only complaint that she has seems to have is the meals. They need some improvement in the quality and taste.

Not the right fit

It was a lovely facility. However, it was really small and they few rooms available. I didn't feel my mother would be happy here.

My Thought Of The Tour!!

This community seemed clean when we took our tour. The staff were nice, however they did not seem at the same level as the community we chose.

Friendly, helpful staff

I can't say enough good things about Whitney Place! The people here are wonderful, and they just walked me through the whole process and made everything as easy as it could be. I highly recommend them!

Loving Care

My mother has great care at this community. The staff is excellent in everything they do to assist her. They offer her alot of activities for her to participate in to help keep her active. Excellent choice of meals that she is happy with the variety. We highly recommend for great care for loved ones.

Pleasant and Helpful

My mother-in-law recently moved from the independent living at [Removed] to the assisted living area. Every single employee was incredibly helpful and upbeat throughout the process going over and beyond to see that she had what she needed. Each request was met with smiles and help. It gives me such confidence to know that she is being so well taken care of.

Excellent Assisted Living Facility

The staff are very caring and attentive. The food is excellent.

Whitney Place - The Right Decision

At Whitney Place, the Tapestry Program for seniors with memory loss has been a caring and helpful experience for my Mother. She shares a companion suite with her "new friend" after many years living alone. The well-trained staff and management team provide a variety of activities and outings that make everyone happy! The food is good; the facility and grounds are clean and beautiful. I would choose it for myself!

Navigating Elder Care, Independent and Assisted Living

My relationship with The Willows and Whitney Place facility and the very professional, compassionate staff that unite, as a well balanced team, to assist it's residents and help their family members, caregivers, navigate this challenging time in life began this past July. I was referred to The Willows and Whitney Suites Sales Counselor Sherry [removed] by Debra [removed], Executive Director of Geriatric Resource Centre. Me and my immediate family were struggling to find the best place for my mother and father whose health went down hill after living 46 years in Southern NH.

We searched from Concord, NH - South to the Westborough area, seeking a facility that provided continuous healthcare, independent living, assisted living and nursing care. This effort was taking place while we were caring for my mother and father and preparing their residence for sale which is very common when these decisions are NO longer a choice. Deb [removed] provided excellent direction, understanding my parents physical and financial criteria and directed us to Sherry [removed] at Whitney Place.

Our experience since this past July has been consistent, The Willows, Whitney Place and The Beaumont all share a common traits. The staff are friendly, courteous, driven professionals that strive to make their facility and care perfect. Our experience, from our 1st meeting with Sherry [removed], through all of the admission, financial paper work, the medical aspects and the move has been nothing short of incredible.

Under the management of Executive Director Ben [removed], The Willows and Whitney Place provide consistency and reliability in facilities, amenities, food, staff and grounds, all in a very convenient location, walking distance to restaurants and shopping.

If you are seeking immediate care for your loved one(s), or just starting to plan, contact Sherry [removed] at 508-898-43490, Ext 3727 to see 1st hand why The Willows and Whitney Place should be your choice for Independent and Assisted Living inside our region.

And if your situation is complicated, requires fast action, and/or you are challenged with relocation in addition to elder care, reach out to Deb [removed] at Geriatric Resource Centre:

[removed]

Providing care for your elder family members is not easy, NO matter what your situation is. Take some of the burden off of yourself and contact professionals from the start.

[removed]

Could not ask for more

What most impressed me about Whitney Place is that by the time my parents moved in, they already felt like part of the Whitney family. And with our own family members being spread out all over the country it was very important that we feel comfortable that our parents were making the right decision and in the right place. Now that Whitney Place is their home, its our home, too. It truly is like a little neighborhood where all the residents know one another, visit together and do for each other. The food is great - we're all on a first name basis with the director of kitchen services, his staff is super accommodating and love what they do. Patience is the hallmark of the nursing staff and aides and believe me, we've tested their patience! The front office administration will bend over backwards to help with anything no matter how crazy the request. My siblings and I have such a sense of relief and peace of mind now, knowing that our parents are so well cared for and love where they live. We absolutely could not have asked for a better situation, a more caring group of caregivers from soup to nuts. We all talk about how we are going to be moving into Whitney Place in a few years! I can't wait.

Established in 1995, Whitney Place Assisted Living Residences at Westborough is a warm and gracious setting for seniors who may or may not need a little help with their daily routines. In addition to private or shared apartments and individualized care, assisted living Residents enjoy delicious meals, abundant social and recreational events, local transportation, and 24-hour emergency response. Community outreach efforts and our intergenerational programs are Resident favorites.

Whitney Suites is located at The Willows at Westborough (an Independent Living Community) sharing the same campus as Whitney Place. When The Willows at Westborough was built in 1987, they dedicated one wing, called Whitney Suites, to residents who needed a little daily assistance, but not the skilled care of a nursing home. Thus was born one of the first Assisted Living programs in the nation.

Assisted living offers a balance of independence and the right level of care and services in a supportive environment. Whitney Place and Whitney Suites Residents are free to bring their own furnishings, lock their own doors, and enjoy as many activities as they choose or as much privacy as they want.

Beyond traditional care, we offer respite stays and a unique approach to memory care with our Tapestry Program.

Both Whitney Place and Whitney Suites are owned and operated by SALMON Health and Retirement, a family owned, senior housing and health care organization serving Central Massachusetts communities since 1957.