White Orchid Adult Family Home - Avon Lake, OH

Nice place

Our Choice

Very impressive landscape, away from busy streets, very nice neighborhood, quiet. been here twice. Popped in unannounced, passed with flying colors. Pet in home, but no odor. Residents were very calm.

My Mom is Happy at White Orchid Family Home

I moved my 91 year old mother with dementia, to Ohio from her native home in Arkansas in December, 2012. Before moving her, I visited eight facilities in our area, from large nursing homes to adult family homes. I chose White Orchid because I wanted my mother to receive not only excellent care for her physical and mental needs, but care for her emotional needs and quality of life. White Orchid has exceeded my desires. My mother is calm, content, and thriving. Her every need is met and she is surrounded by consistent, caring people who treat her as if she is the most special person in the world. To her six children she is, so we are grateful and joyful that we have found a place where our mother is not only sheltered but treated with love and respect. I drop in for visits unannounced several times a week and I consistently see that my mother and the other residents are well cared for. I highly recommend White Orchid Adult Family home. The owners and caregivers are exceptional people.

It was a beautiful home and the direc...

It was a beautiful home and the director was extremely nice. I felt it was not a good fit for Dad. A little small and everyone used the same bathroom. I appreciated the director being so nice to us.

White Orchid Adult Care Home is dedicated to meeting the health-related needs of the elderly. The staff provides the highest level of professional care, respect, love and compassion to all residents as they journey through life. The goal at WO Adult Care Home Ohio is to provides a safe, secure, interesting, and very loving environment for residents.

One of the most difficult challenges a family can face is finding a safe environment for their loved one.White Orchid Adult Care Home is dedicated to providing a fun filled, home like environment for its residents, in a comfortable atmosphere that promotes, dignity, independence, privacy and choice. Many services that enable residents to feel at home are offered here.