Safe Haven Elder Care LLC - Avon Lake, OH

Spotless Community!!

The community is completely spotless, the dinning room and lobby where beautifully decorated with lots of natural light throughout the complex. I was very impressed with our visit and the staff was very helpful and informative during our tour.

Amazing place highly recommend

My family could not be happier with Safe Haven. It is absolutely amazing....the owner, the staff and the facility is beyond excellent.

A hidden GEM!

This facility provided my grandmother a warm, safe, friendly, caring , home-like atmosphere. We are very grateful for their compassionate and professional care as well as their transparency and sensitivity in handling our loved one as well as the many relatives that visited the facility during grandma's stay here. Our only regret, is we didn't find this place sooner!!

A totally different place. An actual home. Sandra is very caring, just by talking with her, I could tell that. Only draw back is the distance from my house.

Nice place,

Resident Approved

It seemed liked they have a really good grasp, residents were calm, impressed by the room sizes, landscaping was nice and style of home. When I asked a resident if they like it they said yes.

My father was at Safe Haven from Apri...

My father was at Safe Haven from April to July 2014 (his death). Sandra and her family are so wonderful and everything was perfect. We could not have asked for a better place for Dad to be at the end of his life. SO MUCH better than a nursing home. Sandra became like family. I would recommend Safe Haven to anyone.

Safe Haven offers affordable luxury and comfort in a homelike setting to seniors and disabled citizens who need assistance with daily activities. We offer people centered care and our residents benefit from:

~Peace of mind
~Loving care 24/7
~Fresh and nutritious homemade meals
~Clean environment
~Friendly people
~Five spacious, private and semi-private rooms
~Daily housekeeping
~Daily laundry
~Custom care

Safe Haven is state licensed as a group home and we are currently accepting:

~Male and Female residents