Independent Village Memory Care of Avon Lake - Avon Lake, OH

Independent Village Memory Care of Avon Lake - Avon Lake, OH has yet not published prices.

Loves it here

My father-in-law says that he just loves living at Independence Village of Avon Lake and has no plans to move. He is within walking distance of my mother-in-law who is in the Memory care at Independence Village which makes it nice.
The dining area is great they offer 3 different options every nite & keep 3 regular option on the menu all the time.
There are lots of activities and there are field trips as well but my father-in-law has not started to join in on any of them as of yet.
They do have a doctor on staff should the residents want to see him.
I would definitely recommend Independence Village of Avon Lake to family and friends.

Good people!

I feel that the staff is working great with my mom. The food is good and they have a nice and clean environment for the residents. The only issue that my mom says she has is that they only serve food at certain times and when she is hungry she would like to have something.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with StoryPoint of Avon Lake so far, I would give them high marks across the board! The staff here are very caring and friendly, and I think they do a great job looking out for the residents. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and my loved one has settled in well here.