The Arbor Assisted Living & Memory Care - Nacogdoches, TX

The Community I Liked Most

Out of my tours, I liked this community the best. The apartment is better and the cheapest. They added 16 new units and it looks nice. I like the set up in the apartment. The rooms were side by side and both of the rooms had a window in it. However there is a waiting list.

Westward Trails Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a licensed 108 bed nursing facility located in Nacogdoches, Texas. Our mission is to provide individualized medical rehabilitation in a warm, friendly environment designed to make everyone feel at home. Our center participates in Medicaid, Part A and B of Medicare, private insurance, Hospice, Respite Care Programs, as well as participating HMO's. Our Health Care Team consists of a group of trained professionals that enjoy meeting the needs of each resident. From laundry and maintenance - to dietary and nursing - to administrative staff, we take pride in providing a friendly and caring atmosphere in a home-like setting to each individual visiting our center.