Meadowview Place - Nacogdoches, TX

Meadowview Place - Nacogdoches, TX has yet not published prices.

Great staff & nice facility

It is a very nice place with great staff, (I was told there is more staff per resident than most places) The private rooms - they call apartments are large enough to accommodate her queen size bed, dresser, two rocking chairs, her antique end table and lots of closet space plus a small kitchenette with mini frig. microwave, sink, and cabinets. Also her own bathroom with shower. Nice dining area and common area also. Meadowview place is not at capacity and could use a few more residents for my mom to interact with.

Extra For Nurse Help

One can see the community has been there a long time. It is not run down, it is just not as new as other places. Nothing was bad but not quite the same like the other places. The monthly price was higher and they added extra for a nurse to help you. The cost depended on what you need. The apartment did not have any windows in the first room you walk into. There is a pony wall with one ceiling light so it is pretty dim inside. Since the tour they call me once a month and they were very nice.

Not pleased with my experience!!

I am not pleased at all with my experience at all with this community. I thought upon moving in that the staff would follow through with everything they had said and the cards would all be laid out for me but that was not the case. They defiantly miss lead my wife and I with there broken promises and we already put in our thirty day notice and will be out at the end of the week. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Enlivant Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your concern. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience and concerns further. Please call our Regional Director of Operations at [removed].

A Great Place!!!

I love this place!! It's always clean, the food is great and the staff at Meadowview Place are attentive and kind to the resident's needs, and always greet guests with a warm welcome. The Director, Lisa, is hands on and always available if needed. The nurse, Rhonda, is so compassionate and makes sure all medical concerns and issues are addressed appropriately and in a timely matter. The community liaison, Nikki, is very involved and vested in the community and works with other organizations to enhance the lives and safety of all seniors. I have worked with seniors for a long time and am aware of their needs and desire to remain independent, and families' desire for their loved ones to be safe. If these issues are important to you, your search ends here. Meadowview is the place for you or your loved one!!!

Meadowview is a small place. That is a plus!

So far, (Just a few months experience) we are pleased with most everything here.

very good

The staff there at Meadowview Place has really been great. Everything about the experience has really been very good. I have no complaints and would highly recommend them.

Review of Meadowview in Nacogdoches, TX

I like my apartment assisted living. I fix my own breakfast. I slice bacon, egg, toast, jam and coffee. Eat in bed. My working years were a department store manager and buyer, Traveled to Chicago and New York City from Anderson Indiana - then to the farm from Wisconson. Working from the top store - it is a long story. Raising 5 kids two of them step daughters. Had 2 sons and 1 daughter, so raised 5 kids. I am 101 years old. I also ran a nursing home taking in 5 more during the war.

Meadowview Place is located in Nacogdoches, Texas. We are three miles north of Stephen F. Austin University. Nacogdoches is home to many historical sites and museums as well as historic downtown with its many shops and restaurants. We offer transportation to downtown as well as other nearby parks and points of interest such as the Mast Arboretum.

Our activities director plans activities and outings based on resident suggestions and preferences. Favorite activities include:

•Qigong
•Bingo and other games
•Bible study
•Movie night
•Ice cream socials
•Pet therapy
•Karaoke
•Fitness room with individualized exercise plans

In addition to planned activities our community offers spaces that encourage socialization and engagement. On any given day you may find residents involved in a friendly card game in the lounge, perusing the bookshelves in the library or gardening in our large outdoor courtyard. We serve meals and snacks in our restaurant style dining room which gives residents both the opportunity to enjoy delicious meals as well as conversation with their friends.

At Meadowview Place, we are dedicated to providing a personal experience for our residents and their family. Each resident has an individual care plan that was developed with their input as well as suggestions from family and the resident’s medical team. Our registered dietician plans meals based on person nutritional needs as well as food preferences. Our compassionate staff will assist with all daily activities as well as coordinate for third party care providers for rehabilitation and other services. We offer transportation to all medical appointments.