Winkler Place - Carthage, TX

Winkler Place - Carthage, TX has yet not published prices.

Dad was happy here

My dad was happy here and everything has been good here except the food. The staff here is caring and accommodating. [Removed] have bent over backward to help me with my dad. He is having to move because he needs more care and it is limited here. The food was bland and not enough portions of it my dad is 6ft tall and 200 lbs he likes to eat. And not just one corndog. But overall this place is great and I would recommend it to families.

This just wasn't a great fit for us

This just wasn't a great fit for us. There just wasn't enough staff for our needs. There isn't enough staff to really watch someone who might be prone to wandering off. It wasn't that they weren't friendly, it just wasn't a good fit for us.

very impressed!

I am impressed with Winkler Place - very impressed! They have a lot of activities going on. They really bend over backwards to help, and if ever there is an issue they go out of their way to fix it. The staff is incredibly nice, very friendly and personable, both with the residents and their family. They are just really a nice group of people, and it shows that they really truly care.

The only thing I can even think of where they might could improve would be to give their employees a raise. Not that I know they need one (I have no idea what they make) but whatever it is I'm sure it could be more, as they are just that awesome!

Winkler Place is located in the charming town of Carthage Texas just north of Panola College. Beautifully landscaped grounds and a charming courtyard welcome you to our community. We are proud of our beautiful home and of our dedicated caring staff members, they are the heart and soul of our community.

We focus on creating a balance between assistance and independence without compromising an individual’s dignity. Our community is designed with senior comfort and safety in mind. All of our public and private spaces are wheelchair and walker accessible. Our wonderful staff will go the extra mile to assist with medication and other daily activities. We tailor activities to individual needs and interests and provide many opportunities for socialization:

•Individualized exercise classes
•Card and board games
•Arts and crafts
•Church services
•Outdoor gardening area
•Comfortable lounge areas
•Library
•Computer room

Our graciously appointed apartments include both modern amenities and safety features:

•Illuminated entryways
•Generous closet space
•Individual or double occupancy available
•Kitchenettes
•Carpeting throughout the apartment
•Individual indoor mailbox for each apartment
•Smoke detectors and fire protection sprinkler system
•Apartments are cable and phone ready
•Housekeeping and laundry service
•Individual climate controls
•Private bathrooms with safety features