I will be here for awhile!

The staff at this community are professional and make you as comfortable as possible. This is an older building and they do try to keep the community well taken care of. I think they could use a few more members of the maintenance staff. The soup is great and the food is ok. They offer one meal a day. I have met some nice people here. This community is a good price and I would recommend it.

Delightful Residents!!

My loved one really seems to be enjoying the different events and activities that go on throughout the week as well as the company of the other residents. She has no complaints about the meals that are being served and the says the community is always kept very clean. I am very pleased with the care my mother has been receiving from this facility.

A wonderful place!

The people here have been great and super friendly with my loved one. My loved one really likes it here. The community offers a lot of activities for my loved one to enjoy. The food is good and there is a variety. I would recommend this community to others.

The residents were all very happy and active. The efficiency that we toured was too tiny for my dad but I could see him being happy in the one BR.

Long wait. Older facility. Nice staff. Close to Emory.

Did not realize such a wonderful and affordable community was so close to my home. My Father is moving in next week and we are all so very excited!