Wesley Place Rehab - Chicago, IL has yet not published prices.

Great care.See building for mission statement

• Outsourced Therapy Providers
  • IV/Infusion Therapies
  • Massage Therapy
  • Outpatient therapy

The Care Went Well

They were very good with the rehab for my husband. They were kind, helpful, and attentive. They were aware of what he needed for recovery and attentive when we needed them. My husband is relatively tall and the room was small and older. The facility has been there a while and it needs to be spruced and lighted up. It had a dreary look. In general the care and food were high quality.

Review of Wesley Place in Chicago

I have nothing bad to say about Wesley Place. They took very good care of me. You can put 5's across the board the nurses were wonderful. Rehab therapy was very good. I had the meals in the room, overall they weren't the best meals I've had. Anything wrong they fixed it right away, the food just seemed all processed. They cleaned the room everyday. They cleaned it while I was in therapy, they didnt bother you while you were in your room they waited until your were gone.

Review of Wesley Place in Chicago, IL

The meals were too bland, but he is a tough customer to please.

Review for Wesley Place Rehab

Perfect one for everyone

Review on Wesley Place Chicago, IL

My father appreciated the 6 day therapies, he liked the therapy on the weekends. My wife was there daily, and someone was already there to talk to her. The nursing care was most friendly. They take the time to sit down and talk with him. They did a very nice job. The shuttle service is good and the guy running it is very accommodating.

Wesley Place Review

The staff were very nice and gave me good answers when I asked questions. The nurses were very nice and pleasant. The transportation was good, they helped me get home. They just need to sharpen up on the medical part of it.

Review for Wesley Place of Chicago, IL

Meals were excellent, rehab therapy was very good, discharge planning process was also very good and the activities were excellent.

Wesley Place review

She didn't like the food, I'm not sure why. It was different. They weren't good at informing my brother. Nursing care could have been better. For activities, they had movies, singing, dancing, just about everything.

Review on Wesley Place Rehab

Her food was ok, but she didn't want to eat, or have taste for food. She didn't do any of the activities.

Review of Wesley Place in Chicago

Much better than Northwestern. However, the fish was too fishy, but overall was good. The room was cold. The discharge process went really considering short notice from the insurance.

Review for Wesley Place

Everybody was friendly.

A Family Place, A Family Comfort

When my husband of nearly 54 years was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and dementia, I became his sole caregiver. His hospitalization after an episode required my having to investigate options for his rehab, and, looking ahead, for his total care. I toured four facilities and, by default, he came to Wesley Place. I could not be more pleased and assured with the care he has received. The facility is small in comparison to the others I visited. It is very close to my apartment, so I can visit him daily. The staff has become like extended family. They show patience and understanding for the residents whose dementia can create trying moments. Besides, my husband loves the food!

Wesley place is very nice, and it's kept immaculate.

Wesley place is very nice, and it's kept immaculate. They took really good care of her. It's a big organization, they have senior apartments, and assisted living places too. We actually use the assisted living right now. They are a very well run organization, and I would recommend them to others. My mother had friends here too.