Carlton Senior Living Poets Corner - Pleasant Hill, CA

Good care and value

I am glad my mom is now doing good in this community. The staff is outstanding and caring. The community is clean and we are happy with everything at this community. We know she is doing well. We would recommend this community to other families wanting good care.

Not Recommended

We were not happy with the community. They assumed a issue that was blown out of hand. I removed my mom right away. She was not allowed to contact me at all. I would recommond families seek other options then this community.

A Recommended Community!!

One thing i really like about the community is the interaction between the staff and the residents. The staff are very nice and attentive. Various activities are offered at the moment my mother enjoys listening to music. The meals look very healthy and well prepared. I feel that my mother is receiving great care.

Wonderful Community

Very satisfied with Carlton Senior Living Poets Corner community. My husband is doing just fine settling in here. The staff is extremely friendly. Very warm and caring place, everyone is kind and thoughtful. It is nice to be greeted when I come to visit. The food is really good also.

Review of Carlton Senior Living Poets Corner - Pleasant Hill, CA

After touring this facility with Terri [Removed] who was as sweet as can be and very knowledgeable my impression is that the population here are far more advanced than my husband is at this point.

Nice place the care seems t...

Nice place the care seems to be exceptional,second on our list.

Excellent choice

A Place For Mom helped me narrow down the best fit for my husband who has FTD with LBD. It's a special place - every single person at the Chateau at Poets Corner understands the special needs of my husband and our family and is making the transition less difficult for all of us. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

I like this place the best so far. Sm...

I like this place the best so far. Smaller than Chateau III and less expensive but better care.

completely a dementia facility, sort ...

completely a dementia facility, sort of dark and dinghy, rooms small,share bath with 2 or 4 people, fixed food plate served, 2 showers a week with attendant scheduled, have 3 shower rooms,2 week minimum respite up to 90 days; have lvns, low staff turnover. Appear to have a lot of experience in dementia care. Cost of room includes 50 hours of help/month.

Very nice facility. Advanced care war...

Very nice facility. Advanced care ward. Friendly people. Clean and safe.

Chateau Poet’s Corner is Carlton Senior Living’s only free-standing community dedicated
to memory care. Nestled in a quiet suburban Pleasant Hill neighborhood, it offers superior
programming and support to seniors and families facing dementia-related challenges.

Residents at Chateau Poet’s Corner are able to enjoy LIFE – Letting Individuality Freely Exist – our person-centered approach to care. Staff have concentrated, specialized training that enable them to join residents on their journeys;
honoring the spirit of the residents whose lives have been changed by dementia, while celebrating the person who still is.

The LIFE caregiving philosophy values all people as unique, recognizes individual viewpoints and honors the connection among us all. It acknowledges that all human life is grounded in relationships. It provides residents with dementia a rewarding and meaningful social environment which both compensates for their impairment and promotes retention of daily living skills. The goal at Chateau Poet’s Corner is to respond with appropriate care in a gentle, family-like environment.