Water Tower Nursing-Home Care - Chicago, IL

Water Tower Nursing-Home Care - Chicago, IL has yet not published prices.

Water Tower Nursing and Home Care (WTN) envisions a world in which people who no longer have the capacity to live independently are able to lead full and productive lives. Our mission is to provide exceptional personalized home care services. Our goal is to enable the individual in need to stay in the comfort and security of their own home. Our supervisors are available 24/7. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Our team of quality caregivers are here to provide supportive relationships with those who no longer have the capacity to live independently.

Water Tower Nursing Home Care are the best place. Mark is very professional ( the owner) And the people work there are very professional too. I am recommended this place. 100 percent recommendation.

Good and timely

They were excellent, alwayas on time and more assertive with activities and suggestions than the others I worked with. They were my mothers primary caregivers, based in downtown Chicago on the Magnificent Mile. I liked one person there and sometimes she wasn't available so I had to find another home care. They sent over 2 epople but the second one came on as my mother died. Water Tower was good, they weren't great and they were, for the most part, accomodating except for a couple of times they couldn't work with my work schedule.