Warm Valley Lodge - Dubois, WY

Warm Valley Lodge - Dubois, WY has yet not published prices.

Review of Warm Valley Lodge

i spent some time in one of their transition rooms while transitioning from a therapy center to my home. A beautiful location, extremely clean and inviting. Very tastefully decorated. Comfortable beds and a great staff! An excellent place to make your home.

Review of Warm Valley Lodge

Assisted Living is a quiet, western, Wyoming town, situated on the Wind River with beautiful, calming views of the mountains and river, with plenty of activities. My husband and I are currently full-time! The facility is beautiful, well designed, clean and well kept by a compassionate staff. If quiet, small-town assisted living in a pristine location is what you're looking for, this is the location for yourself or a loved one.

Review of Warm Valley Lodge

I had both knees replaced in Star Valley Medical Center. I was able to stay there for a week after surgery. So I was needed a place to go before I return home, Warm Valley Lodge was suggested. There was access to physical therapy. Between having a place to stay that provided support as I worked on becoming more independent. it was an excellent choice. I would highly recommend them to any one who is in the same circumstance as I am in. I am single and did have anyone to help take care of me. In the first couple of weeks after surgery. Even having a large family, It would have been a major disruption for my family at that particular time of the year.