Autumn Springs Assisted Living - Billings, MT

Good for the price

I decided on this community because it felt like it was a good price but it was also a good value overall. There have been some issues with theft that I've taken up with the administrator [Removed] and am waiting on that issue to be rectified. The food is not too bad, Dad is more of a breakfast person and he receives plenty of different options. The only complaint I have is that sometimes the staff can be inattentive to his needs as he is only capable of using one arm. The environment is friendly, the other residents are welcoming and warm and dad is able to do the things he enjoys, like talking with others and reading. The rooms are a decent size but I do think that for the price, my dad should be treated better than he has been. It takes a lot of time to stay on top of the administrator and staff to make sure he receives the proper care that he needs. The grounds aren't desirable, it's right next to a highway with a small space for people to sit but it's a little disconcerting because the grounds are right next to a cemetery.

Overall I would recommend this place but I think there are issues that need to be fixed before it can get better.

We knew this was the best place!

We are really impressed with Autumn Springs! Everything is going well, the staff are very accommodating and the facility is clean. Once we toured and talked to the staff, we knew this was the best place to place my mom!

Outstanding care for mom

I like this community for the excellent care for my mom. The staff are very nice and helpful. I like that she is happy with the menu of meals. They do have alot of activties that she enjoys. We like this community also due to the size of the community that would make her comfortable. We would recommend this community for the care and value of a loved one. We were also happy with the value that we have received for the care for my mom

Very Good to us

Overall we like this community for my aunt. She has no complaints about the food. The staff is really friendly. I do wish there was a fenced in yard so the residents are able to enjoy the outdoors. The staff is very friendly. They have people come in and play music for the residents, which is really nice.

Very Good Staff

We had to move my mom from Colorado up to Montana and then had to put her in a brand new environment, but Autumn Springs handled it extremely well. They made her feel comfortable, and it has taken some getting use to for her, but I feel like they have handled it very well.

Very nice place, and very affordable!

We're very pleased with Autumn Springs, it is a very nice place! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the price is very affordable for the level of care that they offer! The staff all seem friendly and professional, and I really like the nursing staff in particular. They really seem to care about the residents! I also appreciate how well they communicate with families, they'll get right in touch with you if anything happens, even if it isn't an emergency.

1st Step

Autumn Springs was the 1st facility that my mother moved into when she could no longer live alone. The decision was so painful and Doris, the Administrator of Autumn Springs not only helped my mother with the transition, but became a resource of guidance for myself as well. When mom's dementia progressed and she needed a higher level of care; the support from Autumn Springs was a blessing.
The facility is beautiful and the studio rooms are very nice, Each resident has their own key to their studio and meet together for meals. The food is prepared on-site and the setting has a "family feel" to it. There is a Salon on site, but families can come and get the residents at any time and take them out for the day. I always felt welcome by staff when I went to see Mom.