We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
VistaCare - Lawrenceville, GA has yet not published prices.
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
Hospice is a compassionate, patient-centered approach to medical care and support for people at the end of life and their families. It’s care focused on maintaining dignity, increasing quality of life, and providing comfort, including pain and symptom control. Hospice recognizes that every person’s experience will be different and the hospice team creates a plan of care according to the individual needs and wishes of each patient. Hospice staff members are available at all times, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It is the mission of hospice staff to walk side-by-side with patients and offer support, not only for any physical symptoms, but for emotional and spiritual needs, as well. This support extends to family members, and hospice helps them cope with their own emotional and spiritual concerns.
Through a team of healthcare professionals, hospice provides:
- Medications and other methods of pain and symptom control.
- Medical care focused on maintaining patient comfort, including frequent assessment and help for family members.
- Assistance with personal care and activities of daily living.
- Help coping with spiritual questions and concerns at the end of life, either directly or by coordinating services with the patient’s and family’s spiritual advisors.
- Volunteers to provide companionship and emotional support.