Village Manor Retirement of Hartland - Howell, MI

I toured this community. the staff was very nice and caring. this was a little further from our home. We liked the menu of the meals that would have been served. The activities would have been nice. We would recommend this community to other families for good care

Bright, Clean and Friendly

This place is so bright and clean! The staff is wonderful, so friendly and helpful! The genuinely nicest people and go the extra mile to make sure you have what you need and are taken care of. Great place!

She loves it!

Our loved one absolutely loves Village Manor! We can't recommend it highly enough, she has nothing but good things to say about it!

VMR - great place to live or visit - highly recommend!

Moved my parents here in 2013 and they love everything there. It was the best thing I could do for them and for my own peace of mind. I know they are being well cared for and I can get to them in a few minutes if an emergency comes up and they have someone there within a minute or two in emergencies. They can stay in their room if they choose and are encouraged to join all the activities. All the residents are friendly and greatly enjoy each others company. The staff is always respectful of the residents and welcome all visitors.

Susanne Bianchette

We're so happy you're happy!

would recommend for higher functioning guests

Great facility, good care, marketing sometimes over shoots care that is able to realistically be provided instead of stating that a person may be too complex medically to reside in the facility.

Susanne Bianchette

It is wonderful to be able to rely on our RN to do an assessment of each and every resident before moving in to determine whether our community is an appropriate choice. We are considered independent living with assisted care available.

loved this place

loved this place

Fantastic!

Oh my gosh, I don't know where to start. I have been involved with Hartland Village Manor for almost 3 years now between my parents and in-laws. VMR is such a wonderful place. The staff is so friendly and caring and having a nurse on staff is such a plus! They truly make it easy by having visiting physicians come right to my parents door. They have many programs for the residents from bingo, cards, arts & crafts, musical presentations, movies and various outings just to name a few. The building is always so welcoming and clean. It is so nice to know my parents are right around the corner and are well taken care of.

Susanne Bianchette

We're so happy that you're happy!

Its all about the money

Its all about the money

Susanne Bianchette

It is unfortunate that someone has formed this opinion about our community. Our commitment has always been to provide the best environment for our residents at the best cost possible. Please know that you can address any issues with our management team, as we have an open door policy and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to address any concerns. If your family member is no longer a resident, please let us know how we fell short in your expectations so we can work on these areas. It truly is all about our residents.

It's been good, she is adjusting well.

It's been good, she is adjusting well. It's good to have medical personnel nearby in case she needs it but, still be able to mostly keep her independence. We like how bright and open it is here at Village Manor.

Susanne Bianchette

We are so happy to hear that she is happy!

Pleased

Mother is active in the Manor, pleased, comfortable, making friends, taking part in the activities. The Manor is close to family and doctors so is convenient for us. She is managing her health issues (with the help of family).

Village Manor

This community is wonderful and actively reach out to residents to involve them in the community. Encouraging them, checking on them and assisting any way that is needed. Highly recommend it to anyone in the area

Beautiful. Kitchen lay out good. Mont...

Beautiful. Kitchen lay out good. Month to Month rent vrs 1 yr lease=good.

Month to month rental. Very nice, cl...

Month to month rental. Very nice, clean, new facility.

Our beautiful two story building offers spacious studio, one or two bedroom apartment homes, each with living, dining and full kitchen areas, private bath, generous closet and storage space. Barrier free and courtyard apartments are available, as well as apartments with patios and balconies. Please visit our community to compare your present living expenses including food, rent, utilities, automobile, maintenance, insurance and entertainment. You will easily see that living at Village Manor Retirement is not only affordable, but will allow you to enjoy a fine quality of life and independence during your retirement years.