Quality Care of Howell - Howell, MI has yet not published prices.

Don't Let the Good Looks Fool You

Don't let the 4 1/2 stars fool you...[name removed] is a micro-manager (son of the owner) and this b.s. about them caring about the residents so much is a total fabrication. Their only interest is MONEY first, and MONEY second!
If you're looking to die of starvation, come here...I have to push myself to eat their slop...it is the worst cooking (that's a stretch) I have ever seen. The have three cooks with zero years of culinary experience. High turnover of employees...if you have no ethics work here.
Seniors, don't waste your time on this place. The facility looks nice, but don't let the looks fool you.

This is hands down the nicest assisted living facility in Livingston County. They are relatively new so still working out some kinks - mainly with caregiver turnover, from what I can tell, but let's face it - this is an extremely difficult and draining job. I can honestly say that my mother received very good care at QC. The director is very, very hands-on and wears a lot of hats. The food is very thoughtfully planned and the facility is well-kept. The only reason I did not give an overall rating of 5 stars is because I do wish they had a larger staff of caregivers, HOWEVER, I know this is difficult to do in this business. Also, I should mention that the staff works well with the resident's families.

My mom's care and comfort

The care of this community is wonderful. We like that the community is clean and they have nice menu and she is please with the nice variety. They do have activities of the list of activiites that is has been offered to participate. We would have been happy with this community for the good care and the value for my mom. We like the size of the community that makes my mom comfortable.