|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
A good choice for us.
Owner was Very accommodating when we had an unavoidable delay in our start date. Based on doctor notations and previous caretaker notes I was concerned this might not be a good fit but once again the owner reassured me that he would take that all in to consideration and make his own evaluation and to give it two weeks to a month. The owner was also able to recommend a good doctor nearby .
It has been 6 weeks now and we are feeling comfortable with our choice. The staff is always friendly and engaged with the clients. This is in a lovely quiet neighborhood with great views.
The residents here are "low activity" and that is way the lower rating for Activity.
When circumstances require that you seek outside care for your loved ones it can be very stressful. This team helped smooth that path.
So far, so good!
So far, things are going well for my loved one since the move to Silvercare Home Residential. The caregivers there take good care of my loved one. They serve home cooked meals.
handicap entrance is up a ramp from the side of the house, alarm bell for front door is VERY loud, facility is OK - rather crowded dining area, staff seemed nice.