We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Mom loves it here
I love this smaller community for my mom it is very homey, the personal attention is great. The care is excellent. The place is very clean. They will cook 3 home cooked meals a day. They will engage her to join the daily activities. And there is a house dog my mom is really fond of. Mom really don't want to go outdoors anymore but is receptive to visitors. I've never met the owner but she is very personable and sounds kind. She explains things to me about mom.
I had a good tour of Sarah Jane Guest Home. The person that took me around was friendly and helpful, but the rooms were too small. It was not what I was looking for.
I am so happy with this place thank y...
I am so happy with this place thank you for your help