|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
A very good assisted living home.
The staff is very friendly and listens to what is said about any issue that arises. The food for the meals are very good and healthy. They will cook according to the health needs of the residence. I would recommend this home care to anybody.
Our owner is an inpatient pharmacist, who created a complete medication management program for our residents. He regularly consults on the resident’s medication needs and verifies if there are conflicting drug interactions with the resident’s current medications.
We are located off I-5 on Del Paso Boulevard. We service the greater Sacramento, Yolo, and Yuba regions. Our highly maintained home is conveniently located to Sacramento Downtown, Sacramento International Airport, Natomas, Davis, Woodland, Marysville, and Yuba City.
It is like being on vacation everyday here in Villa Westlake. There are no house chores or maintenance required, all you need to do is make friends with our residents and enjoy the peaceful living. We are currently taking interest list, please come by for a tour of our beautiful home.