St. Peter's Guest Home - Sacramento, CA

Beautiful home and caring staff. Crisina Jackson is thorough and willing to assist as needed. Thank you!

Good Care and Good People

It's very clean and very friendly. They're very accommodating and they're on top of everything. For medications they let us know before my mother-in-law runs out of medication so we can refill it. We're just so well informed. It's nice and small. There's only five people there so she gets a lot of extra care there. She wants to go back to independent living which is impossible for her because she needs help getting out of bed and can't go to the bathroom by herself either. She's getting good care and they exercise her every day.

Small Rooms

We looked at this place for my father-in-law and it looked fine except the rooms were really small. They were too small to fit any of his furniture in there. I don't think they had any openings at the time either.