We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Villa Regina benefits persons needing more than a few hours help in their own home and those who may require intervention or are at risk living alone. Our Villa Regina Nurture Caring plan considers both body and mind. The delicious and nutritionally balanced home-cooked meals together with exercise and activity programs are designed to strengthen and enhance ones quality of life. Between meal snacks, special diets and weight-regulation are provided as needed. Each resident is observed regularly for any health change, and appropriate steps are taken as the need presents itself. Walks, outings, conversation, and in-home guest entertainment provide stimulation and diversity.
Our four spacious Villa Regina homes are convenient to parks, shopping and medical services. Each private and companion suite is bright and cheerfully decorated to serve either a lady or man. Our caring staff is trained in First Aid, CPR, food preparation and dementia care highlighting the particular needs of elderly persons.