Mission Viejo Care Cottages - Mission Viejo, CA

Pleasant Environment

Moving my dad here was the right decision he has adjusted well and doing great. He loves the food here he can't say enough about it. The staff is friendly not only to him but to us as well when we are there. Dad is not one to join any activities so it doesn't surprise me that he chooses not to do anything there but from what I've seen they offer quite a few things to do. I would recommended them

Fun amenities!!

Everything went very well for my loved one and I during our tour at this community. All of the staff where very helpful and I liked that we did not feel rushed or pressured during our visit. They had a lot of fun activities going on throughout the building and I liked to see all of the interaction going on with all of the residents. I was pleased with how things went and have no complaints.

Friendly environment, very ...

Friendly environment, very homey.

Senior living communities can't get much better than Mission Viejo Care Cottages located in the midst of Mission Viejo, California. Our gorgeous cottages are designed for the elderly, equipped with disability equipment to make living much easier for them. Our community is also very affordable no matter what type of budget your loved one happens to have. Mission Viejo Care Cottages is located in a beautiful private senior living community that has social events and recreational activities available on any given day. Your elderly loved one will be able to make use of these activities and amenities whenever they want while they are living in one of our cottages. From our beautiful and fully-equipped fitness room to the gorgeous warm pool, our community is one of the best when it comes to senior living. As a retired senior, you want to be able to relax and not worry about taking care of the lawn or pool on your own property. When living in one of the Mission Viejo Care Cottages that we have available, everything will be taken care of for you. You simply have to get up when you want and take advantage of the many amenities that we have. Be sure to visit Mission Viejo Care Cottages to see which homes are available to take a thorough tour of our community. We are known for allowing seniors the ability to have fun and retain their independence while also being in a secure and gated community that they can enjoy.