Casa Doctora III - Mission Viejo, CA

Mom is making improvements!!

My mom has recently made the move into this community and so far things are going well for her. The staff have been very accommodating to her needs and I am comfortable with the care she has been receiving. I like that the property is always very clean and well maintained by the housekeeping team. The residents have a great activity program as well as a dinning experience that mom is enjoying. Overall it has been going great and she is making lots of improvements.

Going better than expected!

We were thinking that having my mother in law move into any community would be heartbreaking for her. Surprisingly, things are going amazingly well. She has settled in much better than we expected and we would definitely recommend them!

Though my dad was only a resident at Casa Doctora for a short time, my family & I felt my dad recieved great care and the staff was very compassionate to his needs. As a family we even felt we were treated with tremendous compassion as well. The environment was healthy, friendly & clean. Experience was more than we expected. Very satisfied!!

High Value Senior Living

My mother is safe and well taken care of at Casa Doctora lll. The home is clean and well staffed. The live in staff mirror the total commitment that owners Paul and Stella Kramer have established.

An excellent value in a good location, close to the 5 Frwy and Target store.

If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Casa Doctora III we’ll give you the attention and personal service you'll come to expect and enjoy.

Casa Doctora III has been located in Mission Viejo since (year we opened) 1997. Let us put our experience to work for you. Our rates are competitive, with no hidden fees. Our employees are friendly and will be there to help you every step of the way

Casa Doctora III has a very good hospital, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center, located nearby, which scored a 84 out of 100 in its most recent Medicare review