Villa Pines Living Ctr - Friendship, WI has yet not published prices.

Caring Staff

My 93 yr father-in-law has been at Villa Pines Living Center since June 2012. The care has been exceptional. Staff is caring, friendly and respectful and well-trained.. The Physical Therapy, Occupational and Activities staff seem to be .very competent and helpful. Most of my sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law are out of state, but can communicate with my fsther-in-law via email. Mike (Activities Director) will read the messages to him, since he has very poor eyesight.They arrange for doctor appointments and send a staff member to go with him, as we can't take him.

The food is very good and the family is encouraged to come and eat with the resident.
He has a private room, per his own request. The staff was cognizant of the fact that my mother-in-law has problems walking, so they tried to find him a room that was not way down a hall.
Villa Pines has "Care meetings" monthly and per my father-in-law's request, I participate, if not in person, via Conference Call. They notify us of any changes in his condition and any concerns
The facility is clean, fresh-smelling and well-maintained.

They have birds and fish and an indoor plant garden. A barber/beautician is available monthly.

While Bingo and other activities are offered, my father-in-law has chosen not to participate in many.

I would recommend this facility for anyone looking for a facility for their parents..