|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Review of Villa Bella Residential Care Home in Scottsdale, AZ
Toured this small group home after immediate call from Myca. Very small room available, and living quarters are tight, to say the least. Pricing was volunteered to me at $3,000/month with $1500 deposit. This is for a small room and level 1 basic services. Myca is very responsive and called to follow up the visit as well.
VILLA BELLA is home to your loved ones when their lifestyle is changing....
Committed to quality of life for our residents, we provide excellent service while maximizing independence and vitality of each resident. We strive to create an environment that meets their physical and emotional needs, making them feel secure, happy and contented. Here, your loved one isn't just a resident, but a friend and family member.
Discover how we work in ways to give the whole family peace of mind...