Victorian Gardens - Eureka, MO

Happy Mom, Happy Family

Victorian-Gardens is now considered home by my mom. It gives her the feeling of being independent but also a feeling of content and security knowing that there are those close by that are available to meet her every need. The food is excellent though her only complaint is wishing to have seconds on cobbler (ha ha). The rooms are very spacious and with her using a walker, this is a plus for maneuvering. She loves sitting in the courtyard and the feeling that you are outside without any discomfort. She and our family are very happy that she is well cared for each day.

It's beautiful. My mother is there and she is so happy. The staff are extra nice. Can't say enough about this place. Mom is socializing and just happy. Her biggest complaint is not enough people get involved in activities and there you sit all day.

Donna Mistler

Now that we have been open for several months our resident population is growing rapidly and our activity involvement has greatly increased with all the new residents. If you know anyone looking for a lovely community, tell them to stop by and see us. We are filling up fast. I hope your mother is active in the community and still socializing and participating in our activity program.

Gorgeous community. They do...

Gorgeous community. They don't offer dinner which is really odd. Studios are really small for the price. Most of the residents are very independent. Not a good fit for Grandmother.

Donna Mistler

Thank you for taking time to visit our community. I am sorry that you feel Grandma was not a good fit for our community. Our community offers a hot deluxe breakfast and a formal lunch daily. There is a small bistro offered in the lounge every evening with the exception of Sundays. The community offers several different floor plans ranging from [removed] square feet with pricing to meet most budgets. With the assistance of our private duty nursing services and our onsite physical therapy, we strive to keep our residents as independent as possible. We appreciate honest feedback and will strive to improve the community based on the wants and needs of the residents.

Donna Mistler

Jjust an update. Grandma decided this was the right community for her and she moved in. She has been here now for 4 months and loves the community. She has adjusted perfectly and has made friends with everyone in the community and meets no strangers. So glad Grandma decided to give us a chance.

One of the best!!

We are working on our second client's move to Victorian Gardens. I have over 20 years experience in working with seniors and this community offers some of the best amenities that I have seen. John Paul and Donna are hands on with each move and focused on the comfort and safety of every resident. Additionally, they have created a beautiful facility out of a former Days Inn, with creative and comfortable decor designed for the enjoyment of residents and their guests.

Donna Mistler

Carolyn, Thank You. Each and every individual's safety and comfort is of utmost importance to us. Your services with Goldilocks Solutions make the transition period worry free allowing each person to be excited about experiencing the way retirement living is meant to be.

Great Community, Great Location

This community has it all from a real size movie theatre to a full size chapel, a huge swimming pool, putting green, a shuffleboard court and a beautiful indoor courtyard.. This community is brand new and seems to have everything to offer. The apartments are finished with the finest of cabinets, vanities and granite countertops. With all the services and amenities offerred, you would never have to leave the community if you didn't want to. This is a prime location for our family but now its time to bring mom and dad and let them see it for themselves.

Donna Mistler

Sandra, thank you for taking the time to review our Community. I'm glad you had a positive experience. Our goal is to provide an atmosphere of home with so many services and amenities that one never has to leave if they choose not to. We look forward to meeting mom and dad. Thanks again, Donna

This Community is a Must See.

Wow what an amazing place. With every amenity and service you could want or desire, this is the place where I want to retire. The atmosphere was so inviting and comfortable. During the time I spent touring, I felt like I was on cruise ship. I have never seen anything like this before in a retirement community. If you are looking to retire, this community is a MUST SEE!

Victorian Gardens Senior Independent Living Community offers luxury apartments, services, and amenities to allow seniors to age in place, gracefully.