Vicky's Place - Farmington Hills, MI

Vicky's Place - Farmington Hills, MI has yet not published prices.

Very nice
[Name removed] was so kind and caring

Vicky's Place is a Blessing

My aunt was one of Vicky's first residents when she opened her business. I'm extremely particular about the care my aunt receives due to her age and vulnerability. [Name removed]'s family treats my aunt like she is a member of their family. [Name removed] and her family provide exceptional care to all their residents.
[Name removed] is extremely conscientious about every aspect of care she provides. I'm provided with updates about changes in my aunt's condition on a regular basis. Vicky's Place is attentive to skin condition, safety, wound care, nutrition and provide a loving environment to all their residents. [Name removed] and her family are exceptionally passionate about their role as care providers and business owners. I feel comforted knowing my aunt is receiving the best care possible at Vicky's Place. I would recommend her home to friends or family that are looking for long term care placement in a home environment.

Vicky's Place is a wonderful place for anyone looking for an assisted living place.

My sister has Multiple Sclerosis. For many years she was in a large assisted living location. The last few years her condition had worsened. Along with her physical condition, her mental state had become alarming- depression, anger, at times incoherent. She now needs total care. The best decision I made, was to move her to Vicky's Pace, a private assisted living home. Since moving there in June 2018, my sister has regained her spirit and overall mood. She loves the place and the people that care for her. She had become a loner but now interacts with the other residents. Living at Vicky's Place, is like living in your own home. The food is freshly cooked every day by Vicky. It's delicious and abundant . My sister loves the food and has gained a lot of the weight she had lost the last few years. The new positive situation has eliminated so many of my worries regarding my sister. I would recommend Vicky's Place to anyone who is in need of an assisted living place.

Vicky’s Place is wonderful!

My mom has been living at Vicky’s Place for almost a year now. We have found [name removed] and her team to be incredibly loving and compassionate in the care they provide. My mom has Parkinson’s and Parkinson’s-related dementia. Because of [name removed]’s demeanor, we have seen my mom’s behavior improve. She is calm and contented in the home because she is approached in a kind and gentle fashion in every interaction.

[Name removed] is on top of medications and care for my mom. She is very communicative about any issues she is experiencing so there are never any surprises. Whenever we visit, [name removed] treats our family as her extended family and makes us feel welcome. An added bonus - all of the meals are home cooked and delicious.

Vicky’s Place has been a salvation for us after having two previous failed placements where staff either were not trained or patient enough to tend to the unique challenges of seniors struggling with dementia.

[Name removed] was fabulous. Large spaces and great staff. Residents were not a fit for us. Very pricey.