Orchard View Care Home - Farmington Hills, MI

Very nice and clean. Home cooked meals with fresh vegetables and fruits from the large garden behind the house. Handicap accessible and nice rooms and handicap bathrooms.

Family oriented care home!

As a firefighter paramedic I personally have seen a vast variety of assisted care facilities. When it came to my father's care of course we sought out the best home we possibly could to care for him. Orchard View is a fine family owned and operated home. My father was treated as part of their family and us as well. Fresh nutritional home cooked meals, clean friendly surroundings and well structured days where the high points. I was unable to care for my father the way they could and felt he was in good hands. I would come and see him sometimes without warning and always found the care and attention to him and other patrons accepting. My father suffered from Altzhiemers and I feel he was given the best care one could give and an awesome quality of life with loving compassion.

Highly recommend Orchard View Care Home

My husband has been at Orchard View for two months. It took a few days for him to settle in, but the family assured me they could handle him. Their advice to have me explain to my husband that this was his new home was right on target. It never occurred to me to have such a conversation. The family and staff are very accommodating. My husband is relatively young at 58 and requires more than the other residents in terms of activity (e.g., outdoor walks). On nice days, I take my husband out for walks, but the family does as well. The meals are amazing in terms of nutrition and presentation. Our entire family visits often, and we always feel welcome. To those facing the painful decision of placing a loved one in a facility, I highly recommend Orchard View Care Home.

A Loving and Caring Home for Our Dad

We couldn't have chosen a more loving care home for our dad. The owners and their family treated our dad and our family with love and respect. The home-cooked meals and desserts are delicious. The home is very bright and is always clean. The owners are happy to have visitors for their residents. It was always comforting to know our dad was in the best care home he could be in. They love and care for their residents like they do their own family.

Orchard view care home

Our mom received the utmost care at this home. She had been through them all. This is a family owned and operated facility. They have home cooked meals, constant care and clean pleasant surroundings. They actually treat the whole family as theirs. They can handle various levels of care, right up to hospice.

A wonderful place.

This is a great care home. The caregivers are so sweet and kind. It feels like a close-knit family. The food is good and they keep the home clean. They try and do activities as much as possible with the residents. I would highly recommend this care home.

A lovely place and very warm This is ideal for someone who already has some relationship with the family or another connection. I was not comfortable with the level of medical background and training of the caregivers. As I said, this is a wonderful setting for the right person, but not for my Mom.

Wonderful Care

My grandmother lived a long life full of life. When she needed additional care and supervision we were we were fortunate to have found Orchard View Care Home that provided the dignity, care, and comfort that my grandmother needed. All of our requests were respected and we were always welcome to visit her. The food and desserts are amazing (home cooked)!

taking really good care of my dad

They are doing a fantastic job at Orchard View Care Home. They are taking really good care of my dad. As long as dad is getting healthy that is all that matters. The facility is convenient as it is in my neighborhood. I highly recommend them. I am very pleased.

Very personable family. Coz...

Very personable family. Cozy home & lovingly cared for. Small in scale but may very well serve our needs.

owner not home, owners mother spoke v...

owner not home, owners mother spoke very little English, licensed, strong perfume odor - was it covering up another odor? Owner left message that if I wanted cost, I would need to call back; family provided all svcs. Dr. visit 1/mo or every 6 wks. Very dark inside, residents on couch watching tv, was told activities were bingo, watching tv.

Liked the home but is was small

Liked the home but is was small

About Us Orchard View Care Home is a loving, long term adult care home that provides the best alternative care for seniors. We provide a range of services that can accommodate someone needing minimal to heavy care, emphasizing the resident’s independence. We provide 24 hours care, help with daily living including; bathing, dressing, feeding, etc.

Our staff has over twenty years of combined experience, which has given us the knowledge and understanding of each resident’s physical and/or mental challenges that prevent them from living alone. Our Residents are cared for in a homelike atmosphere that is friendly, safe and secure! The residents dignity and rights are respected, positive interaction between the members of the home is encourages, and residence independence and decision-making are protected and encouraged.

We also have an extensive knowledge and experience with behavior management including dementia, Alzheimer’s medication management, diet management, diabetic and insulin management, meal preparation. We also offer the best of home cooked meals with three meals a day, snacks, fresh fruit and vegetables. Our meals are carefully thought out and diverse to fit each and every resident’s preference and health needs.

Thank you for your interest in Orchard View Care Home! We look forward to hearing from you.