Good Move

I moved here three months ago today. So far, my experiences have been positive, especially with the people, both residents and staff. The food is amazing! The few minor maintenance issues I've encountered in my gorgeous apartment have been solved promptly and accurately. Costs may appear to be high but, compared to other communities, are actually lower than those others when amenities and meals are factored in. My sole regret is that I did not make this move sooner.

Beautiful Co9mmunity

We made a good choice when we chose Cadence at the Glen. It is a very beautiful community in a country setting surrounded by trees. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a newspaper delivered daily. We like the meals that they serve and they always have music playing at mealtimes. They provide two meals a day, breakfast and lunch. They offer a variety of activities such as cards, puzzles, a recreation room, and an exercise room. There is transportation for outside excursions residents can sign up for. The residents that live here are very friendly and welcoming. There are multiple places around the community to walk or sit in padded chairs, or benches to relax and enjoy the view. There is a lot of parking available and the parking lot is well lit. I would definitely recommend this community to friends and family.

Location Location...

The Cadence at the Glenn was a very nice community. The place was very clean and everyone was friendly, but it was too far from where I wanted to be. I was looking for somewhere closer to my son's home.

Friendly Residents!!

They could use some improvement on the meals they have to offer, less microwavable products and more fresh items. My room stays clean and they have a variety of activities they offer throughout the day. The residents are extremely nice, I have made a lot of friends in my community.

Awesome Kitchens!!

When i took a tour of this place i really loved the kitchens to the rooms. The marble tops were huge and the kitchen was very spacious. There were big refrigerators and big stoves it was like a kitchen for a chef. The tour guide was nice and informative. I didn't like that for additional care you have to look at a list that they have with their own contractors and you have to choose one from there.

A Good Fit For Us

Me and my wife are enjoying the time here at this community. It is clean and the staff clean our room every other week. The staff are helpful and help keep things normal. There are activities available and often we take outings on the bus or caravan. The food is good but other feel it could be better. I especially like that the community is new and has lots of cheerful colors. I would definitely recommend this community to others!

pleased with a lot

At Verena at Virginia Center the friendliness is a 5 +. I am pleased with a lot here. The staff is fantastic. The people in the kitchen area know the residents by name. The residents are extremely friendly. I have nothing negative to say about this facility.

What a wonderful place! The residents and staff are really friendly and hepful, the facility is bright and clean. The food is wonderful with a variety fo choices. My parents are very happy at Verena.

A Nice place but too expens...

A Nice place but too expensive.

Nice place, and very responsive staff

Things have gone very well with Verena at Virginia Center. It is a nice looking, clean, well kept community, and all of the cleaning services and amenities offered have worked out well. They're also very responsive when it comes to any maintenance requests that we've made!

would reconsider if i retur...

would reconsider if i returned to richmond in the future

This senior community is my...

This senior community is my #1 favorite. The price was well within my budget. However, the distance was too far. Now that my needs have changed & distance is no longer an issue, I wish they offered assisted living.

Verena at Virginia Center's active adult apartments are beautifully designed and feature full kitchen with upgraded appliances and granite countertops, full-size washer and dryer, walk-in closet, 9-foot ceilings and architectural detail. We offer a wide variety of one- and two-bedroom floor plans, including some with den, balcony or patio.

Verena's residents pay just one monthly fee which includes your apartment, utilities (except phone and cable), two chef-prepared meals every day, use of our elegant clubhouse facilities, twice-monthly housekeeping, social activities*, special events and private transportation.

At Verena at Virginia Center we realize that today’s seniors want to stay independent, be active, pursue dreams and explore new interests while leaving behind the worries and inconvenience of home maintenance.

We have designed our community with today’s seniors in mind – nicely appointed condominium style apartment homes, a central “hub” for activities, socializing and dining, meals twice per day with the option to add dinner, twice monthly housekeeping, private transportation, and many additional services for those that need or want more assistance.

Our one and two bedroom apartments are reasonably priced and require no endowments or entrance fees. And, since nearly everything is included in the rent*, it is easier to ensure the financial aspects of living at Verena are straightforward and without surprise charges.