Valley Pines Retirement Home - Spokane Valley, WA

This is a nice fit for my Mom

Valley Pines Retirement Home is a nice fit for my Mom. It has a nice family atmosphere with only 6 residents both men and women and she gets to do pretty much what she would like to do. They all eat together at the family dining table and they make sure her meals are healthy. They have a caring staff and I would recommend Valley Pines to my family and friends.

My Visit To The Home

It is a house with other resident living there. I thought my mom would like it but when we toured the home I thought it was not going to be a good fit. I saw they were in the middle of remodeling and overall I didn't like the house. It has about 4 rooms and I was liking the idea of an apartment instead.The representative gave me material about the home and she gave a good tour. She even followed up with me 4 times after the tour.

Comfort For Mom!!

The Valley Pines Retirement Home has exceeded my expectations. My mother is very happy here, she loved the family-like atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and really connects with my mother, on my visits we all go out on the deck and talk for hours. The community offers a variety of activities. My mother's favorite thing to do is go out and take walks around the community. She is also really hoping more woman move into the community as there is more men than women there at the moment.

We are a premium-quality, residential care home located just off Pines Road and the Freeway in Spokane Valley. Our home is large, with multiple living areas and all private rooms, some with private bathrooms. Our goal is to achieve a high-quality living experience relative to most area residential care homes, but to also provide a significant cost advantage over high-end convalescent centers, as well as more individualized care with our low, staff-to-resident ratio. Most importantly, we strongly emphasize our quality of care. As such, we encourage you to visit us or join us at one of our periodic events where you can visit with our residents and their families and learn more about their experiences with us, and why our home's slogan is: "Affordable Excellence in Quality Care". Visit our website at www.valleypinesretirementhome.com

Convenient Location just off Pines Road near the freeway and Valley Hospital.
Large Home with 2, separate living areas in a beautiful, residential neighborhood.
All bedrooms are large, private rooms. Some have private or semi-private bathrooms. One "suite" includes a kitchenette.
Our staff has over 30 years of combined experience.
We have specialized facilities and equipment which enhances and extends our non-ambulatory capabilities.