Sweet Valley Place - Spokane Valley, WA

Sweet Valley Place - Spokane Valley, WA has yet not published prices.

Sweet Valley Place is a good fit for my older, disabled sister

My disabled sister has been in Sweet Valley Place since [date removed]. She is a happier person since we moved her there from a large senior living facility. [Name removed], the owner and main caregiver, is a loving and caring person. My sister has more personal attention, more conversation, and more visitors there than in her former residence.
She was suffering falls at her former residence, and has had no falls at Sweet Valley Place. She seldom complains of pain since her move there. Life is more simple there, and she is less stressed.
The few negatives are: (1) There is no menu choice. It is like living at home. When our mother fixed a meal, that was what we ate. No choices. (2) English is the second language of the owner/ main caregiver and the staff. My sister has general difficulty following conversation, so it is a problem for her to understand [Name removed] and staff caregivers sometimes. (3) The facility has been understaffed while my sister has been there, and there has been no back up plan when a staff caregiver is on vacation or otherwise not there for their shift. When this happens, the owner steps in and works 24/7 - which is not good for the owner, nor for her residents.