We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Avoide like the black plague
First impression was good but it went down from there. After my mother died I was charged over $300 because I could not pick up her belongings for three days (I was out of the area on business). Then I was charged an extra days fee because, according to the owner, she miscalculated the number of days my mother was in the facility.
While my mother was alive, the owner wanted to charge me $50 a day extra for a visiting nurse (hospice) care. I found out that there was no cost for this service and the owner admitted such.
At Valley Haven, residents receive individual personal care with our staff to resident ratio of 1:3. We treat our residents like extended family rather than customers.
Valley Haven cares for Dementia, Hospice, ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents.
Our program is designed to support and provide optimal quality of life for the elderly in an environment that preserves self-esteem, maximizes independence and enhances the personal satisfaction of our residents.
Our staff are carefully chosen for their experience and genuine gift of caring for the elderly.
Valley Haven staff take part in ongoing training so you or your loved one will receive care by knowledgeable and skilled caregivers.