Live at Home Thumbs Up

My mother and family are very happy with her experience so far at Live at Home. Edna and her caregivers are patient, helpful in every way from answering questions to assisting mom.with her various needs. Mom is happy with the freshly prepared food and snacks that are provided on a daily basis. The home is very clean. You can visit at any time, no need to call. They will have mom.ready to pick up for appointments. Our family is very happy with Live at Home and I'm so happy with this home.

Live at home

Live at Home is a very clean place. Most of the staff is warm and caring. The home is only 2.5 miles from our home which makes visiting convenient. The only area that disappointed me was I was quoted 3500.00 per month, but on the day we placed my Mom the rate went to 3800.00 a month. This included paying for diapers, bed pads, washable bed pads and gloves for the care givers. We feel happy to have found this place. Your help was awesome.
Thanks.

Really Great!

It was very clean and they were very friendly. I think the value was good. The care was very good. The were just really really good and very helpful. Mom wasn't there long - she passed away - but it was a good place. I can't think of any ways they can improve. It was just really really great.

The place was clean and the care give...

The place was clean and the care givers were very warm and friendly. It felt like I was entering a business and not a home. It is a nice place which is undergoing re-modeling. She stated they are about to paint the house.