Valley Guest Home II - Fountain Valley, CA

A nice community but the smell could improve

This is a nice community. The only issues I have is that they need more activities and more socializing. It's not good for them to be sitting around and watching TV. The other issue I have is that it needs nice smells such as candles or air fresheners. There are some odors. It smells dusty and old. There should be an inviting fresh smell. I would also say they need more fresh air because it feels very claustrophobic. They should open a window.

Great Place, Mom loves it.

My husbands mom has been at Valley Guest Home II for a month. We have been out of town for that time, but on our return when we visited her she was in love with the place. Noli and Linda have been very good to her, they have made the transition from our home to theirs very easy. the home is very clean and all the residents seem to be well cared for and happy. that is what is important. She loves the food, and is very happy there. She said they make her feel very loved. Yay!