Unique Care Assisted Living - Bowie, MD

Lovely place but may too expensive at $2500.00 with the possibility of an increase in cost as mother's condition advances.

Professional and Caring Staff

The staff at Unique Care Assisted Living in Bowie, MD exceeded our expectations by far! After touring this beautiful home, I am positive that my grandmother's transition from her house to her new place of residence will be seamless. The staff and aids were professional, nurturing and compassionate. They addressed all of my questions and concerns, which only reassured our family's decision to choose Unique Care Assisted Living as my grandmother's next place to call home. I am confident that I will be kept in the loop and that they will work diligently at allowing my grandmother to maintain her independence as much as possible, but still remain her "shadow" as needed. I highly recommend Unique Care Assisted Living to anyone looking for a place that is exceptionally clean, welcoming and provides gold standard care to all of its residents.

Excellent caregivers

Amazing caregivers. Knowledgeable, compassionate, empathetic, professionals...go above and beyond...

Beautiful Home

The home is very welcoming, beautiful, and warm. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable with lots of natural light. The staff can cater to individuals or families with many different needs as they have a ton of experience in the industry.

The kitchen, is lovely and the backyard is spacious with plenty of room for activities. I highly recommend using Unique Care as your choice for assisted living needs.

Unique Care Assisted Living is home away from home. Our warm home offers residents a comfortable and convenient hassle free lifestyle with freedom from the burden of home ownership and its responsibilities. Our facilities are comfortable, attractive, and user friendly. We have a warm staff that cares for the needs of individual patients.

Fully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms
Three nutritionally well-balanced home cooked meals, plus snacks, per day
Weekly housekeeping and laundry (daily trash removal and clean bathrooms)
Regular observation, supervision, and check up
Medication administration and assistance
Scheduled transportation for doctor’s visit, shopping, and church
Secure access to facility free cable television
Library & game room
Physical activities and social engagements
Private pay