Tustin Ranch Villa I - Santa Ana, CA

really friendly atmosphere

It is just a really friendly atmosphere at Tustin Ranch Villa I. Mom is in hospice care there so it is going about as good as can be expected given the situation. Overall I am pleased with this facility.

Tustin Ranch Villa I is a very nice place.

Tustin Ranch Villa I is a wonderful place. My Mom is very happy there. It is clean and has great caregivers. They take great care of her. She has her own room. It is has plenty of light and it is a nice size. I would recommend Tustin Ranch Villa I to anyone who needs a place for Mom.

Tustin Ranch Villa is in a residentia...

Tustin Ranch Villa is in a residential community more towards Tustin rather then in Santa Ana. The location of the community is really convenient for our family. The rooms are very spacious and allowed for them to bring all their furnisher to give it a more home like feeling. The price was within our budget and reasonable. The owners of Tustin Ranch were very helpful, knowledgeable and organized. The care givers they have on staff are very nice and welcoming. The only issue we would have with them is that a steady schedule would help the residents know what is going on rather then finding out last minute. Overall we are pleased with Tustin Ranch.