Foothill Assisted Living - Santa Ana, CA

Mom is doing well

The community is clean and comfortable. The staff is easy to talk to, prompt in responding, and they take very good care of my mother-in-law. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

wonderful care

I was just there at Foothill Assisted Living today and my mother was really praising them. She was having a difficult time adjusting in the beginning, but she has really gotten to like the place. She was praising the staff on how well they have been treating and caring for her. They have all been very kind, helpful, and professional. Very good experience and I would highly recommend Foothill Assisted Living.

our mom lived there only for 10 month...

our mom lived there only for 10 months before she passed. The care given to her by Nona and Santos was outstanding. The cost might have been a little more than other places, but it was worth it. If we had to do this over again I would not hesitate to go back there again without interviewing other places.